Intel LGA-1151 B365 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB, pre-mounted I/O shield, dual M.2, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, SATA 6 Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- On-board M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
Digit+ power control together with an efficient thermal solution ensure ROG Strix B365-F Gaming has the muscle to control Intel’s latest CPUs.
Digi+ Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
The ROG Strix B365-F Gaming uses high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the driver and MOSFET to a heatsink that has ample surface area to deal with the power demands of all Coffee Lake processors.
MicroFine Alloy Chokes
High-permeability alloy-core chokes significantly reduce power loss to further improve efficiency and performance.
There are no reviews yet.